Food & Beverage Manager
Who Are We
We are the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, Nottingham. The largest entertainment venue in the East Midlands with a crowd capacity of 10,000. Showcasing the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment and sport, we host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year. Home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, where they play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
What We Do
Here at the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, our people and those around us are at the heart of what we do and how we behave. Our passion is for our venue to be lived and breathed by everyone; whether they’re attending a concert, cheering on their favourite sports team or visiting us each day as their place of work.
Our Food & Beverage team offer an outstanding service across numerous and dynamic areas. Ranging from the 20+ bars and theme outlets to the 44 hospitality suites, hospitality bars & Spotlight restaurant. Outside of the events, we have 2 cafes and a sport & music bar that cater for the day to day visitors. We also have numerous conferences across our range of facilities. Away from our bread & butter, we specialise in outdoor Food & Beverage, where we have supported festivals & bespoke events all over the country.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the Head of Food & Beverage in the planning, delivery & execution of all F&B operations
- Deputise in the absence of the Head of Food & Beverage
- To assist in actively promoting sales growth, profitability and guest service, through innovation, analysis and attention to detail
- Ensure day to day & event operations are delivered to within budget
- Oversee all F&B areas of your responsibility, ensuring all SOP, cleaning schedules and policies are followed
- To promote a positive Health & Safety culture within the F & B team in accordance with company, local authority & national guidelines through training & auditing.
- Coach, mentor & develop your teams
- Complete monthly stocktakes and weekly line checks
- Ensure Licencing & Challenge 21 are followed across all areas
- Stock management, including ordering, reporting and monitoring
- Margin management with keeping wastage to a sensible level
- Collaboratively work and partner with numerous Arena departments
- Actively be involved in recruitment, appraisal, disciplinary processes
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Food & Beverage/ Commercial Director
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.