SaltBox Duty Manager
Here at SaltBox we employ people with passion and personality. Our people and those around us are at the heart of what we do and how we succeed. Our aim is simple, to offer the best experience at a competitive price to keep patrons coming back time and time again.
We’re looking for passionate people who are driven to success to join our team.
If you want to join our team here at SaltBox and believe you fit the requirements below, then apply! This opportunity involves ensuring our team are looking after our guests across all operational areas; which include our main bar area, restaurant, mezz lounge and VIP area. Your role will be to maintain our guest’s high expectations, dealing with any queries. You are expected to be a role model to junior members of the team and help support senior members of the team. As Duty Manager you will be overseeing the service delivery in day to day running when the managers are not on site. You will also be responsible for opening, closing and ensuring regular checks are completed around the venue to keep it safe and compliant as well as assisting with day to day management duties. You will need previous management or supervisory experience and have proven decision making capabilities. You will be responsible for a team of front of house staff and need to work alongside the kitchen team.
- Assisting the managers with stock ordering, stock control and stock taking
- Supporting the managers with staff management i.e., rostering
- Opening and closing the venue
- A great understanding of the operational workings between a busy kitchen and a functioning restaurant
- Adhering to all health & safety rules and regulations as well as food safety legislation and safe working practises
- World class customer service skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of customers
- A keen eye for detail during service
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our internal and external guests receive great service
- Be polite and courteous
- Able to lead and develop a winning team
- Working under pressure and motivating those around you
- Self-motivated and able to work in a busy environment
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally previous supervisory/management experience in a restaurant or busy bar role
- Passion for customer service
- Punctual and display initiative
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
What We Offer
- NMW +£2 per hour + 12.07% additional holiday rate
- Casual Contract
- Flexibility to work around your commitments & studies
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.