Purchase Ledger Account Assistant
Who Are We?
We are the National Ice Centre & Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham.
The premier entertainment venue in the East Midlands with 2 Olympic sized ice pads and an arena with a crowd capacity of 10,000.
At our venue we showcase the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment, and sport. We host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year.
We are also home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, who play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
What Do We Do?
Here at the National Ice Centre & Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham our staff and customers are at the heart of what we do and how we behave.
Our passion is for our venue to be enjoyed by everyone; whether they’re attending a concert, cheering on their favourite sports team, or visiting us each day as their place of work.
What are we offering?
£20,000 to £23,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Subsidised onsite car parking
Free ice skating for employees, with 25 passes per annum for their friends and family
Complimentary tickets to events at the Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
Cycle to Work Scheme
Robin Hood Travel Scheme
What are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our purchase ledgers.
Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential and duties include:
- The administration of purchase invoices, settlements and credit notes for NIC & NM including matching to purchase orders
- Accounting for VAT accurately and completely in respect of all transactions
- Deal with supplier enquires & reconcile the accounts to statements received directly from them, along with processing payments & sending remittances
- Reconciling and processing credit card statements
- Deputising for the cashier as and when appropriate
- Assisting with Debtors process where needed including raising sales ledger invoice
- Cashing payments
If this sounds like the job for you, please complete the details below to submit your application.