Food & Beverage Assistant
WHO WE ARE?
We are the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, Nottingham. The largest entertainment venue in the East Midlands with a crowd capacity of 10,000. Showcasing the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment and sport, we host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year. Home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, where they play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham are currently recruiting for Food & Beverage Assistants and Supervisors within both our Retail and Hospitality teams!
You will work across all areas including concourse bars, pop-up units, on-site cafes, Saltbox Bar and our hospitality areas including the suites and luxury restaurant.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Preparing & serving food and beverage to guests
- Working across numerous outlets
- Delivering quality service
- Cleaning, tidying and organising areas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Appreciation for good customer service
- Friendly, polite and well presented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Confidence in cash handling and use of tills, preferred but not essential
- Basic food and beverage knowledge, preferred but not essential
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Minimum hourly rate + 12% additional holiday rate
- Casual contract
- Flexibility to work to around your commitments & studies
- 25% off F&B onsite
Your shifts will be based around our events calendar & subject to your availability, so will include evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.