Hospitality Kitchen Supervisor
We are looking for a Hospitality Kitchen Supervisor to supervise and lead the kitchen area and team for both the Spotlight Bar & Restaurant and the Hospitality Suites, to ensure all customers have a positive experience within our hospitality areas.
This will include working closely with a team of Chefs, therefore communication is key.
This role is predominately evenings and weekends
In addition, the Hospitality Kitchen Manager will:
- Commit to deliver the highest standard of food and service within all restaurant and conference areas
- Supervise and motivate members of the team from both hospitality suites & Spotlight Bar and Restaurant
- Understand and confirm restaurant menus and specific dietary requirements with Head Chef on day of event
- Understand and confirm times for the event, including service times of buffets for hospitality suites
- Ensure kitchen area (excluding cooking area) is clean and prepped ready for the opening of doors for the restaurant, this includes trollies, cutlery and condiments.
- Ensure for the delivery of food, that waiting staff or food runners have the correct plates, cutlery, etc
- Throughout the event ensure communication is kept with Head Chef, ensuring food checks are delivered to the kitchen team, and food goes out to customers correctly & efficiently
- Work alongside the Restaurant and Conference Manager & Hospitality Suite Manager ensure all food requirements are met and customers are satisfied
- Clean down all areas at the end of the event to ensure ready for next show.
- You must be friendly, approachable, and able to work under pressure independently
- During quieter times support within other areas of the business
- To comply with Company & statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire & COSHH and to ensure that any hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported appropriately at the earliest opportunity
To apply, please fill in the below