Hospitality Bars Supervisor
We are looking for a Hospitality Bars Supervisor to assist the Hospitality Suite Manager to deliver excellent customer service to all annual and single event clients attending events.
You will be required to manage the set-up and service of all event nights at the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre.
You will need to have significant supervisory experience within a hospitality venue as well as flexible approach to running events and the ability to meet the clients high demands to tight time frames.
In addition, the Hospitality Bar Supervisor will:
- Commit to deliver the highest standard of service within all hospitality areas. This includes regular deep cleaning of the hospitality bars, stock rooms and cellars.
- Ensure excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of customers
- Work with the Hospitality Suite Manager, sales team, the Head Chef and kitchen team to manage a day-to-day operation
- Train, supervise and motivate members of the team
- Keep track of the stock within the hospitality stock rooms and cellars, this includes the monthly stock take and re-count.
- Work alongside the Hospitality Suite Manager to ensure the drinks and cocktail menu offerings are suitable and updated on a regular basis to increase sales.
- Work alongside the Hospitality Suite Manager to take recruitment opportunities where possible ensuring that we are operating the hospitality areas with the highest level of staffing.
- In lieu of the Hospitality Suite Manager, be able to handle guest comments and complaints in the appropriate manner according to company’s policies and communicate to Management. Whilst making suggestions for future improvements.
- Assist the Hospitality Suite Manager in building relationships with annual clients to gain an understanding of their catering needs and requirements.
- Ensure that their team remains polite and courteous to our customers whilst working under pressure
- To comply with Company & statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire & COSHH and to ensure that any hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported appropriately at the earliest opportunity
- To ensure that they understand the responsibilities of responsible alcohol sales
To apply, please fill in the below