Hospitality Suite Supervisor
We are looking for a Hospitality Suite Supervisor to assist the Hospitality Suite Manager to deliver excellent customer service to all annual and single event clients attending events.
You will be required to manage the set-up and service of food and drinks to the executive suites, ensuring an efficient and friendly service during events at the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre.
The executive suites can hold from 50-700 hospitality customers so an adaptive working approach is key.
You will need to have significant supervisory experience within a hospitality venue as well as flexible approach to running events and the ability to meet the clients high demands to tight time frames.
In addition, the Hospitality Suite Supervisor will:
- Commit to deliver the highest standard of food and drinks service within all hospitality areas. This includes regular deep cleaning of the hospitality areas.
- Ensure excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of customers
- Work with the Hospitality Suite Manager and sales team to manage a day-to-day operation
- Train, supervise and motivate members of the team
- Organise setup of the hospitality bars ensuring that stock and the stock room is always replenished and rotated.
- Have a flexible attitude to work, on occasion you may be asked to wait on boxes or assist the bar supervisors at busier times.
- Work alongside the Hospitality Suite Manager to take recruitment opportunities where possible ensuring that we are operating the hospitality areas with the highest level of staffing.
- In lieu of the Hospitality Suite Manager, be able to handle guest comments and complaints in the appropriate manner according to company’s policies and communicate to Management, whilst making suggestions for future improvements.
- Assist the Hospitality Manager in building relationships with annual clients to gain an understanding of their catering needs and requirements.
- Ensure that their team remains polite and courteous to our customers whilst working under pressure
- Comply with Company & statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire & COSHH and to ensure that any hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported appropriately at the earliest opportunity
- Will ensure that they understand the responsibilities of responsible alcohol sales
To apply, please fill in the below