Food & Beverage Supervisors
Who Are We
We are the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, Nottingham. The largest entertainment venue in the East Midlands with a crowd capacity of 10,000. Showcasing the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment and sport, we host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year. Home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, where they play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
What We Do
Here at the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, our people and those around us are at the heart of what we do and how we behave. Our passion is for our venue to be lived and breathed by everyone; whether they’re attending a concert, cheering on their favourite sports team or visiting us each day as their place of work.
Our Food & Beverage team offer an outstanding service across numerous and dynamic areas. Ranging from the 20+ bars and theme outlets to the 44 hospitality suites, hospitality bars & Spotlight restaurant. Outside of the events, we have 2 cafes and a sport & music bar that cater for the day to day visitors. We also have numerous conferences across our range of facilities. Away from our bread & butter, we specialise in outdoor Food & Beverage, where we have supported festivals & bespoke events all over the country.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supervise catering teams throughout the venue, ensuring staff welfare & breaks
- To support the management team during Arena events
- To coach & mentor staff regarding general catering service & customer service
- Ensuring that day to day SOP’s are up to date & adhered to
- To be a key holder and be the responsible person for your area
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of customers & staff
- A keen eye for detail during service; to see the big picture & be able to problem solve
- To comply with Company & statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire & COSHH and to ensure that any hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your line manager at the earliest opportunity
- Being polite and courteous
- To work using own initiative when needed
- To maximise sales opportunities and ensure customer choice & value is enhanced by offering up-sell products and promotions
- To ensure stock is replenished, shelves are full, and merchandising is in place and in accordance with company standards
- Responsible for issuing of floats, supervising cash handling & returning of floats
- To ensure the catering team carry out all till functions correctly, ensuring accuracy of cash, credit card and other transactions are completed in line with company procedures
- To ensure all legal age sales are adhered to
- To achieve the relevant performance targets within your area
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training for the team as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with others
- To undertake training & learning opportunities for your own personal growth with our support
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.