Cafe Food & Beverage Assistant
Who Are We
We are the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, Nottingham. The largest entertainment venue in the East Midlands with a crowd capacity of 10,000. Showcasing the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment and sport, we host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year. Home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, where they play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
What We Do
Here at the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, our people and those around us are at the heart of what we do and how we behave. Our passion is for our venue to be lived and breathed by everyone; whether they’re attending a concert, cheering on their favourite sports team or visiting us each day as their place of work.
Our Food & Beverage team offer an outstanding service across numerous and dynamic areas. Ranging from the 20+ bars and theme outlets to the 44 hospitality suites, hospitality bars & Spotlight restaurant. Outside of the events, we have 2 cafes and a sport & music bar that cater for the day to day visitors. We also have numerous conferences across our range of facilities. Away from our bread & butter, we specialise in outdoor Food & Beverage, where we have supported festivals & bespoke events all over the country.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working as part of the catering teams over the Encore & Subzero Cafes
- Preparing & serving food as well as making hot & cold drinks to guests
- Delivering quality service
- Cleaning, tidying & organising areas
- Ensuring that day to day SOP’s are up to date & adhered to
- To ensure stock is replenished, shelves are full, and merchandising is in place and in accordance with company standards
What We Are Looking For
- Have a lively personality and be comfortable dealing with customers
- Friendly, polite & well presented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player but also able to work on your own
- Confidence in cash handling and the use of tills
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Be organised, hard-working & reliable
What We Will Offer You
- Minimum hourly rate + 12% additional holiday rate
- Casual contract
- Coffee training
- Flexibility to work around your commitments & studies
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.