Cellar & Logistics Operative
WHO WE ARE?
We are the Motorpoint Arena & National Ice Centre, Nottingham. The largest entertainment venue in the East Midlands with a crowd capacity of 10,000. Showcasing the biggest names in music, comedy, entertainment and sport, we host over 100 events and welcome 800,000+ visitors through our doors each year. Home to the Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team, where they play 30+ home league & cups games each season.
The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham are currently recruiting for a Cellar & Logistics Operative.
Reporting to the Cellar & Logistic Supervisor, the Cellar & Logistics Operative will work across all the catering and retail teams within our venue including Saltbox Bar, Encore and Sub-Zero. In addition, they will also work in our concourse and floor bars, mobile and pop-up units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensuring that stock is ordered, received, checked & distributed in a timely manner.
- Using a systematic approach to control the general maintenance and cleanliness of our cellar, storerooms, and service access areas.
- Ensuring that regular safety checks of the cellar, retail and bar equipment are carried out and recorded with any defects or faults reported in line with documented procedures
- Complying with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH
- Maintaining & delivering the venue standard operation procedures
- Adhere to all legislation on licensing, trading standards, weights & measures
- Being vigilant about building safety and the people within it
- Perform line-cleans
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with previous experience in a similar role
- Friendly, polite and well presented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Appreciation for good customer service
- Basic food and beverage knowledge, but not essential
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Minimum hourly rate + 12% additional holiday rate
- Casual contract
- Flexibility to work to around your commitments & studies
- 25% off F&B onsite
Your shifts will be based around our events calendar & subject to your availability, so will include evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
If this sounds like you please complete the details below to submit your application.